Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Its all good!

Life is pretty amazing for me right now.
Things are good at the salon.
I LOVE Wing Nutz.
It is the funnest job i have ever had!
Everything is good.
Canyons opens in 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to work that night, but i am going to go ride that day for SURE!
I cant wait.
I feel like i talk about snowboarding too much.
But i love it.
Its all i think about.
I got some new boots, and im so excited about them!
Now I'm just waiting for my jacket to come!
I went into BOP to look at their coats, and every single one of them was a XS, or a Small.
Thats all they order.
It made me feel so fat! I at least need a large!
Time to hit the gym! haha
Or just go snowboarding ALOT and loose some LBS'S!













1 comment:

  1. Kris and I are for sure going to go with you! What r u doing with your old coat? I want it.

    ReplyDelete