Thursday, January 12, 2012

When your up, your up. When your down, your down.

For some reason lately i have been kind of down.
I couldnt tell you why.
But its really annoying.

On the other hand,
I am loving my new job.
I seriously feel so lucky to have this opportunity.
I have made some goals to better myself in the professional world and in my own world.

1. Build a stronger clientele
2. Work towards a higher position at the salon
3. Build more confidence
4. Promote myself more
5. Get more hair education
6. Loose some weight
7. Become a better person
8. Do more for other people
9. Get into my own place
10. Love life and always have a smile on my face :)

"Only 3% have written goals and those 3% accomplish more than 97% put together....an average person with clear written goals runs circles around a genius without them" - Brian Tracy

"Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and i will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and i will give you a stock clerk." - J C Penney

"Have a goal to become wealthy....not for the money, but for what it will make of you to achieve it!" - Jim Roan

"We can each write our own life story in advance. What eulogy do you hope for when your life on earth is finished? What do you want written on your tombstone?" - Neal Dastrup











No comments:

Post a Comment