Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PC!

I went snowboarding yesterday
alone
it was SO much fun
after i got off the mountain i just drove around Park City
i stopped at a little bar and ate alone
i love that town
i dont think anyone quite understands how much i love it
it is my goal to live there
i feel like i just belong there
i fit in
its my kind of scene
i am going to start looking for jobs up there
could i afford rent tho?
thats the question....
i am so sick of money running my life
its just how it is tho

i hope everyone has a GREAT day!
i woke up on the right side of the bed today

PRAY FOR SNOW!!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Mar! I want to come next time you go! I was up there last weekend.... I'm obsessed with park city it's like getting out of Utah.....(but still having the snow)

    ReplyDelete