Monday, December 26, 2011

x-mas!

Christmas was amazing! It was so much fun to watch Maley and Zellie open their presents.
I dont know what my family ever did without them!
They both got spoiled!

We ate so much food.
My mom cooked the WHOLE entire day before.
She really is an amazing cook.
I helped her for a little while.

We went to the movies later that night, we saw We Bought A Zoo.
It was SO good.
I loved it!

On our way to the movies i was talking to Maley about all her presents, and then at the end she says "Santa must have a lot of money".

Maleys Christmas list:
a PINK gun
and hobby lobby scissors.
I asked her the night before if she thought santa would bring them for her, and she said "yes i do, i didnt ask for much" what 2 year old says that??

Im excited to see what 2012 has to be bring for me!















1 comment:

  1. It really was a fun Christmas. moo is the cutest gal ever. Love her and u.

    ReplyDelete