Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HAIR!!!!!


So ive had a slight bump in the road with doing hair, but don't worry, im going to be back to the salon the second week of August! I cant even express to anyone how excited i am! I never realized how much i really did absolutely LOVE doing hair until i wasnt at the salon anymore. We got a new owner and im so excited about it. She has already done so many changes, its glorious! So, if anyone is even reading this, come and see me! Make and appt today! The number to the salon is 801-426-9338



Every hair stylist needs this.... ^^^^^^^^


This braid is AMAZING! Can my hair EVER be this long?

Oh and on another note.....I am IN love with this song! And this band, every member is BEAUTIFUL! Will at least one of you date me? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment