Saturday, July 9, 2011

Heres to you...my amazing friends!

Last night I went with a few of my friends up the canyon to have a fire, it was SO much fun! I didn't take any pictures, my camera is in Salt Lake, but ill start having pictures as soon as I get it. Its pretty crazy to me that something as simple as a fire can be so much fun and bring out such interesting conversation. I am seriously so grateful for the friends that I have in my life. I am old enough now that I have learned that I CAN be picky about who I spend my time with. Time is precious and life is short to waste any time. My very best friend in the whole world, Squirrel, wow, what do I even say? I could go on and on about this kid. He is one amazing person. He always knows how to make me laugh, put a smile on my face when I'm sad, and always says the most perfect thing to say in a rough situation. He is the most positive, amazing person I know. He is the definition of a great friend. He has been there for me through some of the hardest times in my life. He is SSSOOO dang funny and just flat out fun to be around! Im so lucky and blessed to have him in my life, what would I ever do without you squirrel? I hope you know how much I love you and how grateful I am for everything you have done for me and for my life. You have saved me. Your amazing and dont EVER forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment