Friday, July 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am still trying to figure out this whole blog thing, but Im super excited about starting one though. I have thought about it alot, and I know that most people that have blogs are married and have more exciting things going on in their life than I do. But i mostly wanted to have one for myself. I think its good to write down your feelings and thoughts. I recently moved up to Salt Lake, well about 2 months ago, and Im already moving back home! ha. But Im actually really excited about it. I have lived away from home before, but this time was different. I missed my family and just my life in Utah County. I have had so many trials going on in my life and being around family is the best cure for that! They always know how to make me feel better and put a smile on my face. Im really excited to be moving home in the next couple of days and start fresh! Thats all i have for now....the more i get used to this blog thing the cuter and more entertaining it will be! So keep visiting it! I would love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey pumpkin I've missed you! I tried to surprise you yesterday by booking your for a surprise haircut, but you weren't there! Sway cut my hair (she says hi!) but I missed seein you. Text me when you get moved down and we'll play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog Mars. Your so cute. Glad you are moving home, but I am sad you aren't close to me anymore.
    Love your guts.

    ReplyDelete