Wednesday, September 21, 2011

busy little bee!

There has been so much going on in my life!
Alot of changes!
I got a job at Wingnutz in Orem
and i freaking love it!!!
I'm really excited about it!
The salon has kind of been slow,
which makes me nervous
but im sure it will pick up.
its always slow right after school starts.

I am so excited that its fall!
It means that winter is coming!
I have had a hard time deciding where i want to get my season pass this season
i think i am going to get it at the Canyons again.
I just cant help it, i love that resort!
I applied to teach snowboarding there,
i haven't heard back from them,
but i sure would love it if i got the job!
it would be a dream!
i think i would be really good at teaching.

It haven't really been blogging as much as i used to, guess i've just been busy!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment