Monday, September 12, 2011

Mama said there'd be days like this

So, of course Vegas was a blast! I have some amazing friends. We laughed so hard. And just had a good time!

Today was my first day back at the salon!
It was SO nice to be back!
Things are so different around there tho.
It will never be the same.
Which makes me so sad, but at the same time i know that you cant hold on to everything forever, right?
I look back as to how my life was a year ago, and things have changed so much.
It makes me super sad.
I miss the old times.
I miss my condo and the people that were in my life at the time.
But i know that there are new memories to be made, and new friendships coming my way.

With all of my spare time lately i have been surfing the internet.
I have found some awesome blogs!
I look at mine and wonder why anyone even reads it,
so if you are reading this, THANK YOU!
it really does make me happy!


I want her outfit so bad!




I found a really good smoothie recipe that is SO good
Ill share it with you
you should try it

1 1/2 cups vanilla soy milk
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 1/2 bananas
1 cup acai juice
3/4 cups ice

If your into the green smoothies you can also add spinach to it
i actually havent tried it with this recipe but im sure it would be good
enjoy!

1 comment: