Monday, September 5, 2011

You know my name, not my story. You've heard what i've done, not what i've been through.

Sometimes i totally hate being single
other times i love it
it sucks being lonely

Other things on my mind
i want my hair to GROW
i need to start a better routine for myself
start working out more
get back to WORK cuz im going CRAZY

I had a good day today
my niece is seriously the cutest thing ALIVE
i really dont think there is a cuter little girl out there
other than Zell Bell
Im so LUCKY

CANT wait for winter



















“If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you truly loved the first one, you wouldn’t love another. There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.” johnny depp



No comments:

Post a Comment