Saturday, August 13, 2011

Im still fly, im sky high, and i dare anybody to try and cut my wings

My whole life i have hated alot of things about myself. How tall i am, how blunt i am, how loud i am, the little freckles on my nose....i could go on and on. But in the last couple of years i have just realized that i have to except myself for who i am. I love that im tall, i love that i am confident enough to tell people what i think. I love the little fat around my belly, haha. It makes me who i am. Everyone is different, and thats the way god wanted it and made it. For the first time in my life, i think i can say I love who i have become. I have gone through alot of things, but i wouldnt take any of them back. I have learned some valuable lessons. Lessons that i know a lot of my friends have not experienced. I wont let anyone break me down. I have gone through these things for a reason. When i do find that guy for me, i must say, he is going to be pretty lucky. The old mari is back. I will take care of him and love him like no other. Im ready for it. Im ready to give my all. This time its different . Im not saying that i am looking for a relationship, but i am saying that when it comes along, i am going to do it the right way.
Who cares what other people think.
Be yourself.
Dress how you want to dress.
And just be who you want to be!













If i could, i would wear a hood 24/7






1 comment:

  1. I love this post Mari, you are such an amazing and strong person. I just <3 you to death.

    ReplyDelete