Wednesday, August 3, 2011

YAY!

I passed my test!!!! I'm so excited!
I feel like a thousand pounds has been lifted off my shoulders.

I have to take another one tomorrow.
I feel pretty good about it.

Tomorrow is a big day.
My baby niece is getting sealed to my sissy and br0-in-law.
I'm SO excited for them!
I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
Shes SO cute!
And such a special baby!

Oh, and i hate mean people!
They SUCK!
You don't have to put people down to make yourself feel or look better.
Its stupid.

Oh and also, i love these pics!






I love that there is snow on top of those houses!


This bed looks comfy!




I wish my cat loved me like that!








I am obsessed with long hair. I want my hair long SO bad.











This reminds me of Suz, she loves her rain boots.
Love ya suz.
And i miss you!


I find myself in this same situation.


My blog is sort of like my fantasy life.
Its my fairytale in my head.
If anyone is even reading this,
i love you!
Your awesome!
You make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment