Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nerves!

I am taking my test tomorrow.
And i am SSSSOOOOO nervous!
What will i do if i fail?
Probably cry, ALOT!

I cannot stop thinking about snowboarding.
I want to go SO bad.
I am trying to decide where i want to get my pass this year.
I love the canyons so much, but if none of my friends get them there i wont get mine there either.
My friend that i met at Market Street is a way good rider and he is going to help me decide on what
board i should get for this season.
I wish i knew more about boards.
I should know alot more for how long i have been riding.
I am going to try to get a job this season at a resort to teach.
I think it would be SO much fun!
I just hope i have enough time to work the 2 jobs.
But teaching or just working at a resort is like my DREAM!
And im only young once so i have to do it!
Right?













No comments:

Post a Comment