Sunday, August 7, 2011

When im sad i stop being sad and be awesome instead

Yesterday me and my niece were picking out a movie to watch
she picked up shrek and said thats what she wanted to watch
so i opened the case to find out that the dvd wasnt in it
she looked over at me and said
"oh my gosh, thats so annoying"
haha, shes only 2 years old
she acts like she is a teenager
i love that little girl so much


We are going boating today
Im so excited
i need some sun





"Happy girls are the prettiest." - Audrey Hepburn


"When it comes down to it, let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what i do then im already better than them anyway." - Marilyn Monroe


"If you're gonna be two-face at least make one of them pretty"


What ive always liked to say is "one's company, two's a crowd, and three's a party!"


"god will take you through hell, just to get you to heaven." - T.I.


"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average." -Taylor Swift



"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe


I love this


"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali


"Destiny is for losers. Its just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen." -Blair Waldorf


"Hell is empty and all the devils are here." -William Shakespeare


WHY CANT MY HAIR BE THAT LONG???


"When i first moved to New York i bought vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more."- Carrie Bradshaw Sex and the City


"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment