Sunday, August 21, 2011

You have a brain in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose


Today Squirrel and I went to lunch then went for a drive up Spanish Fork canyon
it was so much fun
we talked about life
where we were headed
what we wanted the do
our outlooks on everything (friends, family, jobs)

He always knows what to say
its ALWAYS the perfect thing
he is always there for me
he is my best friend
what would i do without him?

Today i realized that i only need those types of friends in my life. I dont want friends that are flakey and lie. Thats not a friend.

I have so many things i want to do in life.
And i am going to do them.
Just watch.
Its all uphill from here.






I think this tattoo is rad!


Im pretty much in love with that hair color


Can i have my next birthday here? please?





1 comment: