Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's better to be envied, than be pitied



If you know me, then you know that i am a very open person about my feelings. All of my friends always know how i feel and what is going on in the my life at the moment because im always blabbing out everything. Sometimes i wish i could keep things in, but i just cant. Sometimes i think its a good thing, but not all the time. I have done alot of thinking, and i think me blogging is great for me. It gets my feelings and thoughts out of my head.
I went to my grandma's with my two sisters, and two nieces these past couple of days, and it was so fun to be with them. My nieces are so cute. I couldnt even imagine my life without them. They make me so happy! My family just makes me happy. What would i ever do without them?
I have had some pretty crazy things happen to me this past week and it has got me thinking alot. I am going to change alot of things about myself, but totally for the better. I need to start using my time wisely and start bettering myself. I can be better than what i am right now. I can do more things for other people and not always just worry about myself. There are so many people out there that have it so much worse than me, but for some reason i think that my problems are much worse than anyone else's and no one will understand what i am going through. But the truth of the matter is, is that i really have NOTHING to be down about. I have everything in life that i need. My biggest worry at the moment is figuring out how i am going to put enough gas in my car to make it to Orem tomorrow. I have never been this broke in my life, but money doesnt mean anything. I will pull out of this and look back and say....wow i learned alot during that period in my life.
Im going to start exercising EVERYDAY, it really is so important to keep you happy and healthy.





This is going to be me one day, ive always wanted a road bike



I LOVE hoods, there is nothing sexier to me than a hot guy wearing a hood :)



There is something about dream catchers that i just cant get enough of




I love her overalls, maybe i should bring those puppies back?



once again, i want long hair.

1 comment:

  1. MAAAARRRR! I LoVe your blog! I wish I was as open as you! Mine is boring lol! LUNCH SOON! Call me!

    ReplyDelete